A phase 2, multi-center, open label study evaluating clinical efficacy, safety, and pharmacodynamic effects of quarfloxacin (CX-3543) in patients with relapsed or refractory B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (B-CLL)
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Quarfloxin (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Nov 2008 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Nov 2007 Trial centre added.
- 08 Nov 2007 New trial centres added.