A Phase 1/2, Open-Label Study of the JAK2 Inhibitor INCB018424 Administered Orally to Patients with Primary Myelofibrosis (PMF) and Post Polycythemia Vera/Essential Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis (Post-PV/ET MF)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Essential thrombocythaemia; Myelofibrosis; Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 02 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 25 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History