A phase 1B clinical trial to evaluate the safety and immunogenicity of recombinant adenoviral serotype 35 (rAd35) and serotype 5 (rAd5) HIV-1 vaccines when given in heterologous prime-boost regimens or as a boost to a recombinant DNA vaccine in healthy, HIV-1-uninfected adult participants with pre-existing immunity to adenovirus serotype 5 infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs VRC-HIVADV027-00-VP (Primary) ; VRC-HIVADV038-00-VP (Primary) ; VRC-HIVDNA044-00-VP (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 07 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by clinicaltrials.gov.
- 29 Mar 2012 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by clinicaltrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by clinicaltrials.gov.