A Phase I, Open Label, Multi-Centre Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of a Solid Oral Dosage Formulation (Capsule) of AZD6244 in Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selumetinib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Connective and soft tissue neoplasms; Gastric cancer; Lung cancer; Malignant melanoma; Oesophageal cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Skin cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 19 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 07 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Jun 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Dec 2015.