A Phase II, open-label, non-randomised multi-center study of the histone deacetylase inhibitor belinostat in combination with carboplatin and paclitaxel (BelCaP) for the treatment of patients with urothelial carcinoma of the bladder (transitional cell carcinoma, or TCC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Belinostat; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Sep 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed, according to results presented at AACR-EORTC-NCI 2008.
- 13 Sep 2011 Results reported in a TopoTarget media release, and will be presented at the 16th European Cancer Conference and the 36th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology.
- 22 Oct 2008 Results were presented at AACR-EORTC-NCI 2008 Conference, according to a TopoTarget media release.