A double blind, placebo controlled study to investigate the role of NMDA [n-methyl-d-aspartic acid] receptor NR2B subunit selective antagonism on cognitive functions and neurophysiology in healthy subjects as measured with MRI [magnetic resonance imaging]
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs EVT 101 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Depression; Neuropathic pain; Parkinson's disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Evotec NeuroSciences
- 28 Mar 2008 Interim results reported in an Evotec AG media release.
- 08 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 15 Nov 2007 Richmond Pharmacology added as trial centre.