A Mechanism of Action study to evaluate the effects of IL-6 receptor blockade with tocilizumab (TCZ) on lipids, arterial stiffness, and markers of atherogenic risk in patients with moderate to severe active rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms MEASURE
- Sponsors Roche
- 30 Oct 2013 Results assessing changes in adiponectin levels presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 29 Aug 2012 Results presented at the ESC Congress 2012: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 19 Sep 2011 Actual end date (Jul 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History