Clinical Trials Insight: 700028005
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Drugs Omiganan (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Rosacea
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cutanea Life Sciences
- 06 Dec 2007 The FDA requires that treatment success and the absolute change in the number of inflammatory lesions are considered co-primary endpoints in phase III rosacea trials. Omiganan was associated with significant improvements in these endpoints.
- 06 Nov 2007 The primary efficacy endpoint not met.
- 31 Oct 2007 New trial record.