Phase 1 Safety, Pharmacokinetic And Pharmacodynamic Study Of Pf-02341066, A C-met/Hgfr Selective Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, Administered Orally To Patients With Advanced Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Crizotinib (Primary) ; Itraconazole; Rifampicin
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms PROFILE-1001
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 17 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 11 Nov 2019.
- 17 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 11 Nov 2019.
- 15 Mar 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 580 to 600.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History