A multi-center, open-label extension study to examine the safety and tolerability of ACP-103 in the treatment of psychosis in Parkinson's disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pimavanserin (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Acadia Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 17 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 06 Aug 2015 According to an Acadia Pharmaceuticals media release, new data from this study were published in the Journal of the American Medical Directors Association.