Protocol PDX-012: A Randomized, Phase 2b, Multi-Center Study of Pralatrexate Versus Erlotinib in Patients With Stage IIIB/IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer After Failure of at Least 1 Prior Platinum-Based Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pralatrexate (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Apr 2012 Results published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology.
- 12 Jul 2011 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record, EudraCT2007-004673-26).
- 01 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History