A Phase 1 Trial of Escalating Doses of Karenitecin [cositecan; BNP 1350] Plus Cyclophosphamide Administered Intravenously Daily for 5 Consecutive Days in Pediatric Patients With Refractory or Recurrent Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Cositecan (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 14 May 2012 Actual patient number is 15 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2012 Actual end date (Jan 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.