Antiviral activity, pharmacokinetics and tolerability of IDX 899 [GSK 2248761; IDX 12899] in treatment-naive patients with HIV-1 infections
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Fosdevirine (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Idenix Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Feb 2012 A pooled analysis of this trial and an additional study (NCT00945282) has been published in Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 03 Aug 2008 Results presented at the XVII International AIDS Conference 2008.
- 12 Jun 2008 Results have been reported for the first dosing cohort of eight recipients of IDX 899 800mg, in an Idenix Pharmaceuticals media release.