A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Finding Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Prucalopride (R093877) in Subjects With Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Prucalopride (Primary)
- Indications Constipation
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire-Movetis NV
- 10 May 2011 Pooled results of three phase II trials [see trial profiles 700030527, 700032139 and 700199472] presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2011.
- 13 Nov 2008 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Oct 2008 Results presented at UEGW (abstract P0894).