A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Study of Enzastaurin With 5 FU/LV [fluorouracil + folinic acid] Plus Bevacizumab as Maintenance Regimen Following First Line Therapy for Metastatic Colorectal Cancer [H6Q-MC-S064].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Enzastaurin (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Jun 2012 Actual initiation date changed from 22 Jan 2008 to 28 Nov 2007 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 21 Feb 2012 Actual end date (Nov 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History