A randomized phase II trial of tipifarnib (R115777, ZARNESTRA, NSC 702818, IND 58,359) in combination with oral etoposide (VP-16) in elderly adults with newly diagnosed, previously untreated acute myelogenous leukaemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Etoposide (Primary) ; Tipifarnib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2008 to 1 Jan 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Feb 2008 New trial record.