A Phase 2a, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of PRO 140 by Intravenous Administration in Adult Subjects With Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs PRO 140 (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Progenics Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Jul 2010 Results have been published in Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 16 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Sep 2009 Results were reported at the 49th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History