A phase IIA study of the histone-deacetylase inhibitor ITF2357 in patients with JAK-2 V617F positive chronic myeloproliferative diseases.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Givinostat (Primary)
- Indications Myelofibrosis; Polycythaemia vera; Thrombocytosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Italfarmaco
- 31 Jan 2012 Actual patient number (29) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 18 Apr 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov