A single-center, open-label, study of the persistence of antimicrobial activity of omiganan 1 percent gel vs. chlorhexidine 2 percent for topical skin antisepsis in healthy adult subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Omiganan (Primary) ; Chlorhexidine
- Indications Bacterial infections; Skin infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cadence Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Jan 2010 Actual number of patients (30) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Aug 2008 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 50 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 07 Jun 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.