A Phase I Dose Escalation Study of JX-594 (Thymidine Kinase-deleted Vaccinia Virus Plus GM-CSF) Administered by Intravenous Infusion in Patients With Refractory Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pexastimogene devacirepvec (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Jennerex
- 02 Sep 2011 Actual end date changed from Mar 2010 to Jul 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2011 Results reported in Nature.
- 06 Apr 2011 Results presented at the 102nd Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2011), according to a Jennerex media release.