A Randomized, Multicenter, Phase III Trial of Trabectedin (Yondelis) Versus Doxorubicin-Based Chemotherapy as First-Line Therapy in Patients With Translocation-Related Sarcomas (TRS).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Trabectedin (Primary) ; Doxorubicin; Ifosfamide
- Indications Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 21 Nov 2014 Post hoc analysis of BRCA1 protein expression influence on trabectedin and doxorubicin efficacy presented at the 26th EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics.
- 07 Feb 2014 Results published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 04 Jun 2013 Interim results presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History