A 12-week randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group, 2-arm study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of tocilizumab in patients with active systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis (sJIA); with a 92-week single arm open-label extension to examine the long term use of tocilizumab, followed by a 3 year open label continuation of the study to examine the long term use of tocilizumab.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TENDER
- Sponsors Roche
- 13 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as 5-year results were presented at EULAR.
- 13 Jun 2015 Results in 39 patients who the optional alternative dosing schedule presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 13 Jun 2015 Results of part 3 presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History