An Open-Label, Randomized, Dose-ranging Phase IIa Trial to Determine the Effects of RTA 402 (Bardoxolone Methyl) on Renal Function in Patients With Diabetic Nephropathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bardoxolone methyl (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms Stratum 1
- 14 Nov 2016 Results published in the Reata Pharmaceuticals Media Release
- 24 Jun 2011 Actual end date (May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2009 Results were reported at the 69th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History