Phase 2 Study of Intravenous Administration of a Wild-Type Reovirus (REOLYSIN) in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin in Patients With Platinum-Refractory Metastatic and/or Recurrent Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pelareorep (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Oncolytics Biotech
- 12 Sep 2017 Results (n=563) of pooled data from eight trial (NCI-GOG 0186H, NCI-8601, NCIC-CTG IND.213, REO011, REO015, REO016, REO018 and REO021) assessing the safety and tolerability of intravenous pelareorep in combination with chemotherapy, were presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 03 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History