An Open-Label Study to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of INCB018424 in Patients With Advanced Polycythemia Vera or Essential Thrombocythemia Refractory to Hydroxyurea
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Essential thrombocythaemia; Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 12 Aug 2017 Results (n=39, data cutoff: 22 Feb 2016) assessing the long-term efficacy and safety of ruxolitinib treatment in the essential thrombocythemia cohort, published in the Blood Journal.
- 14 Jun 2015 Pooled safety analysis (NCT00726232, RELIEF and RESPONSE) results presented at the 20th Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 02 Jun 2015 Pooled safety analysis (This study, RELIEF and RESPONSE) results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.