A Phase 2, open label, dose regimen ranging clinical study to determine the safety and efficacy of ruxolitinib in patients with advanced polycythemia vera or essential thrombocythemia refractory to hydroxyurea.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Essential thrombocythaemia; Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 14 Jun 2015 Pooled safety analysis (NCT00726232, RELIEF and RESPONSE) results presented at the 20th Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 02 Jun 2015 Pooled safety analysis (This study, RELIEF and RESPONSE) results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 14 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Dec 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.