A Clinical Evaluation of the Medtronic Resolute Zotarolimus-Eluting Coronary Stent System in the Treatment of De Novo Lesions in Native Coronary Arteries With a Reference Vessel Diameter of 2.25 mm to 4.2mm.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Zotarolimus (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Ischaemic heart disorders; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms R-US; RESOLUTE-US
- Sponsors Medtronic
- 21 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Mar 2014 Results up to 4 years presented at the 63rd Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 01 May 2011 The rationale and design of this study has been reported in American Heart Journal.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History