Prevention of Restenosis After Genous Stent Implantation Using a Paclitaxel Eluting Balloon in Coronary Arteries - a Randomized Clinical Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD34 monoclonal antibody; Paclitaxel
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PERfECT-STENT
- 09 Jun 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Mar 2012 Results presented at the 61st Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 26 May 2011 Results published in Heart.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History