An Open-Label, Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of AMG 386 With AMG 706, AMG 386 With Bevacizumab, AMG 386 With Sorafenib, and AMG 386 With Sunitinib in Adult Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trebananib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Motesanib; Sorafenib; Sunitinib
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Amgen
- 06 Jan 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 May 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2010 to 1 Jan 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.