FRANCIS-ACS Trial: A Study of the Safety and Efficacy of A 002 in Subjects With Acute Coronary Syndromes.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin; Varespladib
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FRANCIS-ACS
- Sponsors Anthera Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 May 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History