A phase II, double-blind, randomised, controlled, dose ranging study to evaluate the safety, immunogenicity, dose response and schedule response of a meningococcal A conjugate vaccine administered concomitantly with local expanded program on immunisation (EPI) vaccines in healthy infants
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group A conjugate (Primary) ; Hib-DTP-hepatitis B vaccine; Measles virus vaccine live; Poliovirus vaccine inactivated; Yellow fever vaccine
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Measles; Meningococcal group A infections; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus; Yellow fever
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Serum Institute of India
- 29 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 21 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2012 to 31 Dec 2017 as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 21 Sep 2015 Status changed from completed to recruiting as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.