Pilot Study of Raltegravir/Tenofovir/Emtricitabine Versus Efavirenz/Tenofovir/Emtricitabine for Adults With Acute HIV-1 Infection: Exploring the Role of Integrase Inhibition in Early HIV Pathogenesis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Efavirenz (Primary) ; Raltegravir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Aug 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Sep 2008 New trial record.