A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center, Phase 2b Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Pyridorin (Pyridoxamine Dihydrochloride) in Patients With Nephropathy Due to Type 2 Diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pyridoxamine (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jan 2012 Results published in the Journal of the American Society of Nephrology.
- 07 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History