A Pilot Study--Randomized, Prospective, Single Site Trial Evaluating Raltegravir vs. Atazanavir in Combination With Truvada for the Treatment of Antiretroviral naive HIV Infected Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Raltegravir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RAN
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.