A Multi-Center, Single-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 2 Study Assessing the Safety and Efficacy of Intravenous CD-NP in the Treatment of Patients With Acute Decompensated Heart Failure.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Cenderitide (Primary)
- Indications Decompensated heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONDITION-HF
- 15 Aug 2011 All subjects have been enrolled in the low-dose cohort in Part B of the study, according to a Nile Therapeutics media release. Enrolment is expected to be completed in quarter 4 of 2011.
- 05 Apr 2011 Results presented at the 60th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 14 Mar 2011 Results will be presented at the American College of Cardiology Scientific Sessions, according to a Nile Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History