A Randomized, Double Blind Study of Safety and Reduction in Signs and Symptoms During Treatment With Tocilizumab Versus Placebo, in Combination With DMARD Therapy, in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis and Inadequate Response to Current DMARD Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Disease-modifying antirheumatics
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Mar 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 260 to 200 as reported by Roche record.