An Open-Label Study to Determine the Effect of R1507 Plus Tarceva (Erlotinib) on Progression-Free Survival in Patients With Stage IIIB/IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) With Progressive Disease After Clinical Benefit to Second or Third Line Tarceva Monotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Teprotumumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.