A Phase 1/2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Escalation Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, Biological Activity, and Pharmacokinetics of Orally Administered CF102 in Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Genotype 1.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Namodenoson (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Can-Fite BioPharma
- 03 Jan 2012 Primary endpoint 'Pharmacokinetic-parameters' has been met (9132610).
- 03 Jan 2012 Results published in a Can-Fite BioPharma media release.
- 03 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed based on a Can-Fite BioPharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History