A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Group, Active-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of LCZ696 Compared to Enalapril on Morbidity and Mortality in Patients With Chronic Heart Failure and Reduced Ejection Fraction
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sacubitril/valsartan (Primary) ; Enalapril
- Indications Chronic heart failure
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PARADIGM-HF
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Nov 2017 Results (n=1935) assessing changes in growth differentiation factor 15 (GDF-15) and the prognostic value of baseline GDF-15 in patients with heart failure with reduced ejection fraction, presented at the 90th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 14 Nov 2017 Results of pooled data from two trial (PARADIGM-HF and ATMOSPHERE), were published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
- 12 Oct 2017 Results assessing potential mortality reduction with optimal usage of sacubitril/valsartan therapy for the treatment of heart failure in mexico, were presented at the 20th Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History