An Open Phase I/IIa Trial to Investigate the Maximum Tolerated Dose, Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of Intraveneous BI 6727 as Monotherapy or in Combination With Subcutaneous Cytarabine in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukaemia.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Volasertib (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Jun 2017 Data from this and other two trials NCT01721876 and NCT01662505 was used to develop a population model characterising the pharmacokinetic profiles of volasertib and cytarabine were published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics.
- 08 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 11 Jul 2017.
- 22 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History