A Pilot Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of GFT505 (80mg) Orally Administered Once Daily for 28 Days in Atherogenic Dyslipidaemic Patients With Abdominal Obesity. A Double Blind, Placebo-controlled and Randomized Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Elafibranor (Primary)
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Fatty liver; Metabolic syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 May 2013 A combined analysis of four phase IIa studies was published in Hepatology, according to a GENFIT media release.
- 24 Sep 2010 Results were presented as part of a series of results at the 46th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 29 Jun 2010 Results presented at ADA 2010, according to a Genfit media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History