Phase II Open-Label Randomized Multicenter Trial to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Two Different Doses of Raltegravir and Efavirenz, All in Combination With Tenofovir and Lamivudine, in Naive HIV-1-Infected Patients Receiving Rifampin for Active Tuberculosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Efavirenz; Entecavir; Lamivudine; Rifampicin; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections; Tuberculosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REFLATE TB
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Mar 2013 48-week results presented at the 20th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 27 Jul 2012 Results presented at the 19th International AIDS Conference.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History