A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Single and Multiple Dose-Escalation Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of ACHN-490 Injection Administered Intravenously in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Plazomicin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Pyelonephritis; Respiratory tract infections; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Achaogen
- 12 Sep 2011 Results published in Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 09 Oct 2009 Actual end date (Oct 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.