A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multiple Dose, Multi-Center Study to Compare the Safety of ASP2151 to Valacylcovir and Placebo in Healthy Male and Female Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Amenamevir; Valaciclovir
- Indications Cytomegalovirus infections; Herpes simplex virus infections; Herpes zoster; Herpesvirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2010 Actual patient number (442) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2010 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.