A Phase 1 Study Evaluating the Safety of ABT-263 in Combination With Either Fludarabine/Cyclophosphamide/Rituximab (FCR) or Bendamustine/Rituximab (BR) in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Navitoclax (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.