A Phase 1 Dose-Escalation Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of the Cyclin-Dependent Kinase (CDK) Inhibitor SCH 727965 Administered Weekly in Subjects With Advanced Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dinaciclib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 16 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jun 2012 Company added in association field as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History