A Phase II Randomized Study of Ixabepilone vs. Observation in Patients with Significant Residual Disease after Neoadjuvant Systemic Therapy for HER2/neu-negative Breast Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ixabepilone (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 15 Apr 2009 Bristol Myers Squibb reported as trial sponsor by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 09 Apr 2009 New trial record