Phase II Open Label Trial to Assess the Efficacy and the Imapct on QTcF of Continuous Oral BIBW 2992 at a Daily Dose of 50mg in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Solid Tumours Including Patients With Brain Metastases and Those With Glioblastoma Not Amenable to Other Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary)
- Indications Brain metastases; Glioblastoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Apr 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.