A 36-week, Randomized, Double-blind, Multi-center, Parallel Group, Active Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of LCZ696 Compared to Valsartan in Patients With Chronic Heart Failure and Preserved Left-ventricular Ejection Fraction.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sacubitril/valsartan (Primary) ; Valsartan
- Indications Chronic heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PARAMOUNT
- Sponsors Novartis
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Apr 2014 Results published in the European Journal of Heart Failure.
- 29 Mar 2014 Results presented at the 63rd Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History