Post-parandial lipid effects of MK-0518 (raltegaravir) vs low-dose ritonavir (100mg daily) in HIV-negative adults
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms RoaR
- 17 Jul 2010 Results have been published in AIDS.
- 16 Feb 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed.
- 16 Feb 2010 Results presented at the 17th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History