NEW ERA STUDY - HIV and Eradication: A Multicenter, Open-label, Non-randomized Trial to Evaluate Treatment With Multi-drug Class (MDC) HAART and Its Impact on the Decay Rate of Latently Infected CD4+ T Cells Incl. Amendment 1.0
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Maraviroc (Primary) ; Raltegravir (Primary) ; Ritonavir (Primary) ; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NewEra
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Dec 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Nov 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jul 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.